Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hey, come 'ere!


So, I'm still here in foster care, learning the ropes. I can sit reliably. My foster moms say I have a good recall. When I hear my name and the word come, I come running as fast as I can. They make happy little "pup-pup-pup" noises and that makes me run even faster. I don't even need a treat, I just like a nice pat and to be told I'm a good dog. I can't get enough petting. I wag and wag my tail.


I'm all tired and happy tonight. Today we ran around a lot at the park. Man, my foster sibs are really fast. Not me. I just kind of lumber around, but I still have fun. I like to play and horse around. Foster moms bend their knees and make little noises and I dance around them and smile and wag my tail. It's fun. I got really, really dirty in the mud and melting snow, so I had a bath. My foster moms got out the last of my mats and now my fur is really white. I even got conditioner and a blow dry. It was kinda wierd and disconcerting, but I liked the attention. Now I'm really soft and I have to admit, I smell terrific. So, could you pet my belly a little?



And how about my chin? Right here? Thanks!


Here's me with my foster sib Duncan. He's from Illinois Birddog Rescue, too. He told me that I'll get to go to a nice new home with people to love me. I'm dreaming about them right now.

No comments: