Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Arriving at Foster Care



Well, I'm here in my foster home. They seem pretty nice. One foster mom took me to get my new crate. Lots of people petted me. I was happy to greet them and very polite meeting other dogs. I'm not sure I like the crate. I scraped my nose on the bars. The scab kind of hurts, but foster moms are putting treats in the crate all the time, so it's not so bad to go in there. I'm house trained and I love it when my foster moms watch me go potty in the yard. They tell me, "Good dog! Good potty!!" in nice, sweet voices and then I get a treat. It makes me wag my tail so hard. I'm kind of skinny and foster moms say they'll fatten me up. Yum!


I'm a little nervous, but happy to be here, because it was almost my last day at the shelter. I rode all the way to my new foster home curled up in the passenger seat with my head in my foster mom's lap. She stopped at Dunkin Donuts and I waited patiently in the car with such a goofy grin on my face that all the other customers were pointing and smiling at me.


No comments: